Before I start chitt-chatting (aka: blogging) I just want to give everyone out there in cyberspace a ‘heads up’!!! IF for whatever reason there isn’t anybody out there in cyberspace ? then I’m pretty much talking to myself – which I’m sure is the first sign of madness!!! 😜
The ‘heads up’ is as follows >
- There’s a 99.9% chance that there will be a “few’ish” swear words throughout my blog so if you’re not a fan of a “potty mouth” – then this probably isn’t the right blog for you.
- If you’re one of those “individuals” who likes to point out issues and with punctuation and grammar, then this probably isn’t the right blog for you.
- If you can’t appreciate a good meme, don’t have a sense of humour, or take life way too seriously, then this probably isn’t the right blog for you.
- If you’re the opposite of the above and can appreciate venting, bitching, swearing, emotional roller-coasters, telling it how it is, day to day realities, randomness, chronic illness frustrations, goofy senses of humor and last but not least – not giving a rats arse because I misplaced a comma! Then this is definitely the right blog for you!!
Now we have the ‘heads up’ out of the way …
- Recently diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (Type III – hEDS)
- Getting closer to my “nifty” 50’s each & every day.
- Wife, Mother & Grandmother.
- Work from home – Like a boss.
- 14+ years to finally get a diagnosis.
- Diamond Dot is my latest “phase” – aka: hobby.
- Getting much wiser as I’m getting much older.
- Spiritual, but not religious.
- Mum to 3 fur-kids.
- Live in Australia. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie – Oi Oi Oi
- Firm believer that laughing is way better than crying.
Hugs / Peace Out! Essie ❣